I played cello and did glee singing and dancing in summer concert and it was really fun!!! I think everyone liked it. I am going to take part in other concerts too!!
Thanks for the comment Emily. I'm glad you liked the concert so much. Plenty more coming up this year - hope to see you in orchestra again. You can have a house point for commenting.
I played cello and did glee singing and dancing in summer concert and it was really fun!!! I think everyone liked it. I am going to take part in other concerts too!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the comment Emily. I'm glad you liked the concert so much. Plenty more coming up this year - hope to see you in orchestra again.
DeleteYou can have a house point for commenting.
I can see you singing your glee solo in the poster Emily. Thanks for commenting and see you in orchestra!
ReplyDelete