Thursday, 13 September 2012

Animal Magic in Year 3

Children in year 3 have been inspired by a piece of music called "Carnival of the Animals" and have been learning how to make descriptive music.


Today we thought about words that might describe how animals move. We had all kinds of words like 'Fluttering', 'Crawling', 'Jumping' and many more.

Children then had 3 minutes in a group to choose one of these words and create some sounds that might describe it. These two videos are examples of how they got on.

Please leave some comments to tell us which words you think they might have been describing...

Angel, Danelle, Mia and Nini in 3N:


 
Boys will be boys...Hyun Soo, Alec, Khang, Rey and Hung in 3V:

 


13 comments:

  1. I reckon that the girls in 3N were "floating," and the boys in 3V were "chomping." Am I right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, good try Mr Euan, very close...but not quite right on either one...

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks mr charlie for putting on our song






    by keerthy 3V

    ReplyDelete
  4. i also like 3V song


    by keerthy 3V

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look at me in with Mia,Angel and Nini. I am so shy! I don't want my mum to see me performing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am going to get very shy when I performing in front of my mum.

    Hung 3N

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the assembely song

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the toys story song that you post on the blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like half of the song Hung3N

    ReplyDelete
  10. And turn the page to Hung3N

    ReplyDelete
  11. i like turn the page the best in all ours song!!!

    ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  12. i acsudently wrote it in the wrong place!.-..

    ReplyDelete