Wednesday, 19 September 2012

MP2 Choir - Sesere Eeye

Click on "Read more" to find the lyrics and youtube clip for our new song "Sesere Eeye."


This is a song that we may perform at the international week parade, so it is very important that you learn the words and that you are very confident at singing the harmonies.  This song sounds quite simple but the rhythms can be quite tricky.  Listen carefully.  Click below to find a copy of the lyrics to this song and a youtube clip of another choir in Australia singing this song.

lyrics - Sesere eeye


This is what we sound like after two rehearsals.  We have learned a lot so far, but what do we need to do next to make our performance look and sound better?  Write you ideas as a comment below.


15 comments:

  1. I thik it souns really good!!!!!!!!!

    Elise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good job on posting your reply Elise, have a house point. Do yoiu know your google log in details? I you log in first we can display your name instead of you coming up as "Anonymous."

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Good job Battersbys! You can each have 1 house point.

      Delete
  3. Thanks for your comments so far. Keep listening and try to think of ways we can make the music better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it could be silent after it is finish.But it was great to me!!!!
    By:Na Hyun Kim 3V

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like it because the words was a bit funny
    3I: Sungsoo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it is cool!I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think that it is a great song i love it

    Kirsten Tan 3V

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good job on commenting on our video guys. What do you think we can do to improve this next week. Remember we will be spending most of our next rehearsal looking at this song, so have a think about ways to develop our performance.

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi Mr. Euan I love it
    From Alexis

    ReplyDelete
  10. Probably way too late, Mr. Euan... but did you know there are "movements" to this song? The young singers would definitely enjoy them, I think, and could do them at their age. Perhaps adding another percussion instrument?
    Fun song! I do it with all ages.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Mrs F. We did have fun with the movements in one of our practices, but we were feeling a bit pushed for space during this video recording. Thanks for viewing our blog.

      Delete