Wednesday, 19 September 2012

MP3 Choir - First Practice

Welcome to the new year of MP3 choir. As promised, here are the videos of the 2 songs we'll be learning for international week. Please sing along at home and use your music sheets to help you.

Click read more...

If you missed today's practice because of Moon Festival, please come and see either me or Ms Fran for a copy of the music.

See you next week!

Al Shlo Sha



Two Tigers

 

(By the way... I think we'll sing it better than this - this is just the best video I could find for the moment!)

15 comments:

  1. I wasn't there in the first Choir lesson but listened to the two song. :-)



    Regine 5B

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for listening Regine, hope you liked the songs. Come up and see either me or Ms Fran and we'll give you the music.

      Delete
  2. Sorry wrong spellings

    But listened to the two SONGS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mr Charlie,
    I think I found a better video for the Two tiger's song.
    Mai Khanh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great Mai Khanh, can you post a link to it?

      Delete
  4. Hai xD I loooooooveee lovvvveeeee looooooooooveeeeeeeeeee the music blog.
    When I lived in Malaysia I had piano lessons but now i've stopped so my mom wants to continue. Can you give me lessons?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jasmine. Glad you're loooooooovvvving the blog! I'm afraid I can't give you piano lessons - I wish I had the time to! But I can give the contact details of a really good piano teacher. Come and see me about it.

      Delete
  5. thanks Mr Charlie!!!!




    Regine 5B

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Mr. Charlie. I really liked Al Shlo Sha and the Two Tigers. It was really fun singing them. I enjoyed singing them with the whole class, it sounded beautifully. Thanks Mr. Charlie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow Shannen, it seems you've been very busy commenting on the blog in so many different places. You can have 2 house points for your efforts. I agree, the choir sounded great last week - looking forward to the next rehearsal on Wednesday.

      Delete
    2. Thanks Mr. Charlie! :)

      Delete
  7. Me and Regine are practicing for choir for about 10 minutes now!!!!!

    Raya 6V and Regine 5B

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad to hear it girls - hope you've been getting on well with the songs. Try and encourage your friends in the choir to listen to the videos too - we need a few more views on those videos if there's going to be house points given out next week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like al shlo sha and two tigers.They all sound lovely but I think if everyone listens to it we will be even better!

    Megan
    5B

    ReplyDelete
  10. Somehow, I kind of like the earth song since it joins with the orchestra and the MP2 choir so that the song will be louder and adding more music.

    ReplyDelete