Friday, 28 September 2012

Ms Fran's Weekly Round-up

Ms Fran's Weekly Round-Up
Ms Bethany's class
I've had such a busy week with lots of rehearsals, lots of learning and lots of fun. Read on to learn about Percy the Plant and to see what Mr Jonathan's class have been getting up to.

Ms Nguyen has been working hard on making my room look even more musical!

Year 4 children are sounding amazing and I hope you will all be able to hear their fantastic efforts very soon when they perform The Piper.
 
Mr Jonathan's Class enjoyed singing the songs from The Piper
Year 6 have been working on their ensemble skills and using planning to help them make focused advances in their music making and producing organised and well-rehearsed performances, I've been very impressed.
 
Percy the Plant has also made it into my classroom. He loves to listen to the music that all of the children sing in my classroom.

Percy the Plant
The Year 5 Drumming Club began with a dedicated handful of drummers. It would be great to share the drumming with a few more children next week.
 
Happy Moon Festival and I hope you have a great weekend. Don't forget to comment on our blog.



4 comments:

  1. Thank you for being impressed.You are such a nice teacher.Can't wait to make a band!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
    Can we have more than only one type of song please?
    -Atasi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you're excited Atasi, there are a few things we get to do before then that will help us with our song choices so don't worry. And welldone for being part of the work that I was impressed with :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am really enjoying the music lesson in year 6. I wish the recording of the 'bom de ara' song next week will be good. Thank you Ms Fran for teaching us so well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really looking forward to hearing all of the performances as well. Ms Helen's class were great this morning and has set a very high standard. I'm glad you're enjoying music - me too!

      Delete