Friday, 7 September 2012

My first few weeks...

Composing Talent
Hi Everybody,
Thanks for making my first few weeks at AP1 so lovely. It's been great to meet so many of you and I've enjoyed making new friends. I've been really impressed by the composing talents of Year 6; the singing skills of Year 4; and the enthusiasm of Mile Post 1. Please remember to write a comment on our Music blog, it's good to share our learning.




Year 4 children - please make sure you're learning the songs for The Piper. They are all on Studywiz for you to sing-a-long to.
Year 4 Production - The Piper


Year 6 students - please consider playing in assembly. Next week I will also be doing the sign up for Year 6 Live Lunch. Get involved!

I'm looking forward to meeting some classes that I've not yet taught on Monday.

Enjoy the weekend and see all next week.

Ms Fran

5 comments:

  1. Hi Mr Charlie you know m most favorite musician of the month is Mozart because I like he's songs and I also like the music blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kirsten, thanks for your comment, glad you like both Mozart and the blog! Did you know you can comment on lots of different places on this blog? Try and comment on the post your talking about - like the musician of the month page for example. You can have a house point being one of the first to write something.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We've loved having you here too Ms Fran!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Mr Euan. You're lovely :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. mozart is a wonderful musician

    ReplyDelete