Friday, 14 September 2012

Year 5 on a Cloud of Sound!

Year 5 continued their space themed unit this week by working on their class performances of 'Atmospheres'. We spent the lesson working on ways to improve our performance to make best use of the elements of music.

Using the new AP1 Music Soundcloud account, you can now listen to their finished work here. Let me know what you think by commenting on this post.

Year 5 will soon be creating their own space compositions that will also be posted in the same place. Stay tuned...

5 comments:

  1. I liked 5V Atmospheres at the point of 1 minute 1 and one second.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed listening to 5V Atmosphere the best because it sounds really spacey and it actually feels like your in space.I also enjoyed the other pieces of music to and all of them sounded great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for listening and for your comments. Interesting that you both liked 5V the most. I wonder if everyone else out there agrees?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm looking forward to the next trip to space

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear it Alex. Next trip to space will be scheduled for your next music lesson.

      Delete