Unfortunately, the memory card in my camera isn't working properly, so I can't upload that lovely video that Oliver took (thank you Oliver). So instead I'm going to ask you to look at the youtube video from before and I will count the view on this post to see if you all get your housepoints after the October break. Remember, I want there to be over 70 views on this post for you all to get 2 housepoints after the holiday. lyrics - Sesere eeye
Verse 1 - unison Verse 2 - harmony (Y4s sing the higher part NOT the bridge!!) Bridge - all sing the bridge in unison Verse 3 - same as Verse 2
I'm glad you like it Halima and Toma. I'm really looking forward to performing this at the International Parade too. I think everyone will be really impressed with this year's MP2 choir.
i really really like sesere eeye and i am really really looking forward to singing
ReplyDeletesesere eeye on international day.
I like that music because I feel I'm in the forest.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you like it Halima and Toma. I'm really looking forward to performing this at the International Parade too. I think everyone will be really impressed with this year's MP2 choir.
ReplyDelete