Thursday, 18 October 2012

Ms Fran's Weekly Round-Up

Ms Fran's Weekly Round-up


What makes you smile? Read on to find out something that has made me smile this week and why not add your comments too.


Y4 Superstars from Mr Wayne, Ms Beth and Ms Anne's Classes
There are some children this week that have been making me smile. I've been so impressed by the 2 Year 4 Productions of The Piper that I am finding it difficult to stop smiling!
 
Have you also watched The Piper? What did you think?
 
What makes you smile?


Y4 Awesome-nites from Mr Ash, Ms Jess and Mr Jonathan's Classes

3 comments:

  1. I agree. I thought last night's performance of the Piper, was nop notch! Well done to 4B 4I and 4S for their fantastic singing and acting in the Year 4 production. Good Luck to 4V 4N and 4H tonight, I'm sure you will be just as awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the singing was so good and I likes Ms. Fran playing the piano and the recorder/pipe. It sounded so good! I think all the year 4s worked really hard!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welldone everyone, 2 great performances now done that all the mums and dads loved! Betty was also very pleased. Did you see her sitting at the back of the Theatre?

    ReplyDelete