We love our red bag songs in EYFS. We sing a song from the bag at the start of every music session to get our voices warmed up and ready to learn new and exciting things. This week I have posted a very popular friend from the bag, the hungry flying dragon. Have a look at the video then follow along at home. The words are underneath if you need them.
Happy singing.
(tune: "Drunken Sailor")
I'm a hungry flying dragon,
I'm a hungry flying dragon,
I'm a hungry flying dragon,
you will be my dinner!
Munch munch munch munch munch,
Munch munch munch munch munch,
Munch munch munch munch munch,
You will be my dinner!
(Start with five fingers and munch them with your other hand to make a "hungry flying dragon." When there are no fingers left you can use your counting hand to munch the dragon!)

I like the song 'be the best you can be'.
ReplyDelete