Wednesday, 3 October 2012

Soweto Swing - A Work (still) in Progress

Soweto Swing take two:

We all agreed that Soweto Swing sounded much better this week in orchestra rehearsal.  Have a look at the video and decide for yourself.


Can you make any suggestions for how we can make it sound even better for our performance at International Week?

7 comments:

  1. We could make the drums quieter and the flutes and percussion louder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the orchestra was very good from the begining! I think we will perform very well in international week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I think it will be great in international week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it improved a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. it is amasing but we could make it better by plucking at the same parts(2,4)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree that this is one of the best we have done. But we can still improve it by making the violins pluck at the same time.

    ReplyDelete