As this week is book week, our song in Friday's special assembly will be "Turn the Page".Click here for the backing music and have a go singing it at home. For the words, click on read more...
Turn the page,
Look inside,
Who knows what you'll find?
Turn the page,
Look inside,
What wonders in there hide?
A magical land filled with dragons and beasts,
Wizards and witches and ghouls.
Fairies and pixies, goblins and gnomes,
Magic that knows no rules.
High up a mountain or deep in a cave,
Flying high up in the sky,
Wading through swamps or lost out at sea,
Imagination flies.
Turn the page,
Look inside,
Who knows what you'll find?
Turn the page,
Look inside,
What wonders in there hide?
Shooting through space with incredible speed,
Galaxies not yet known,
Glistening starlight, planets so strange,
Millions of miles from home.
Alien beings and robots that talk,
A futuristic scene
Black holes and comets, meteorites,
Pictures from your dreams.
Turn the page,
Look inside,
Who knows what you'll find?
Turn the page,
Look inside,
What wonders in there hide?
Who knows what you'll find?
Who knows what you'll find?
I really, really like that song so much. It's such a sweet song.
ReplyDeleteI cannot get it out of my head whenever I hear it.
ReplyDeleteI dont like "turn the page" - I LOVE it.
ReplyDeletei love turn the page
ReplyDeletekIRSTEN tAN 3V
I like singing Turn The Page at my home :D
ReplyDeleteKirsten Tan 3V
I really love the song because the fast part is FUN!
ReplyDeleteI really like the melody because the tune is funnky.
ReplyDeleteEshika 6B
I would always sing turn the page at my home it's so fun to sing
ReplyDeleteFrom: Kirsten 3V
I love this song so much it is so cool! from: Alexis
ReplyDeleteWhere ever I go I keep thinking of turning the page!
ReplyDeleteI love this song because the fast parts were very good!
ReplyDeleteI even put it in a powerpoit.
ReplyDeleteI love this song because the fast bit is really fun.
ReplyDeleteSungsoo :3I
I like this song because i love the fast part.
ReplyDeleteI love the song because i like the part that go's fast.
ReplyDeleteI like the song because i love the fast part
ReplyDelete