Friday, 19 October 2012

Uke's are Rocking!


The ukulele club are learning so fast it's hard for me to keep up!

Have a look at this video of them singing and playing 'Waving Flag'. If you compare it to the last video we posted, you'll see how much they've progressed in just a few weeks. Keep up the great work! 

(Click read more to see the video)
 

  

9 comments:

  1. We are so good at playing ukulele now! I hope we performing soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3:00 - awkward...
    and 1 more thing,
    "IZ" LIVES! so sad... :[

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hoping 2 learn aloha oe :D just want to go to a beach like hawaiian beach and play!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also another great "uker" Jason Castro!!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVhepGj21Bw
    He has a VERY nice voice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I AM SOOOOO EXITED TO DO OUR FIRST UKULELE PERFORMANCE!

    Yesterday i put a box with a paper saying 'money please' infront of my mom and strated playing the ukulele and she actualy GAVE me money!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats :P
      GIVE ME THE MONEYYYY >:D
      I maybe gonna do it to my mom :D
      Yesterday my parents and I recorded my 'uke' skills of wavin flag!!!! sooo fun
      p.s REMEMBER GRING UR UKE ON >MONDAY MORNING<
      XD

      Delete
    2. that was a fail... sorry its supposed to be 'bring'

      Delete
  6. looking forward to have more songs

    ReplyDelete