Wednesday, 14 November 2012

MUSIC FOBISSEA

Finale of FOBISSEA Music Concert
Mr Charlie, Mr Euan and myself left the protection of AP1 last week to venture over to AP2. We helped out the AP2 music teachers as they were hosting Music FOBISSEA. There were 15 schools from across South East Asia that came together to rehearse for a final concert held at BVIS on Monday. We had a great time and got to meet lots of new people from different schools. It's great to make music together.

Have a look at our some of our photos below. What do you think? Do you think you would enjoy playing or singing in a big group as well? Did you go to the concert?


Mr Euan playing his clarinet in the orchestra



Mr Charlie singing in the choir

Ms Fran singing in the choir

2 comments:

  1. What great photos, it looks like a fantastic concert. I love performing in an orchestra, I hope that I can join in with you some time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my big brother was in it!!!






    from:Callum :)

    ReplyDelete