We love our red bag songs in EYFS. We sing a song from the bag at the start of every music session to get our voices warmed up and ready to learn new and exciting things. This week I have posted a very popular friend from the bag, the ladybird. Have a look at the video then follow along at home. The words are underneath if you need them.
Happy singing.
I'm a little ladybird I'm always on the go,
Landing on your arm, and now your elbow.
See me fly round and round, round and round your hand,
Now watch as on your thumb I land.
I'm a little ladybird searching for some toes,
But watch me quickly land upon your nose.
See me fly round and round, round and round your hair,
I mess it up a bit, then pat it down with care.
I'm a little ladybird looking for a knee,
I'm just so happy that you're not bugged by me.
See me fly round and round, round and round your chest,
This little ladybird needs some rest.

No comments:
Post a Comment