We love our red bag songs in EYFS. We sing a song from the bag at the start of every music session to get our voices warmed up and ready to learn new and exciting things. This week I have posted a very popular friend from the bag, the crazy cow. Have a look at the video then follow along at home. The words are underneath if you need them.
Happy singing.
Mr Euan had a farm. Eee I Eee I oh.
And on that farm the cow says quack. Eee I Eee I oh.
With a quack quack here and a quack quack there.
Here a quack, there a quack, everywhere a quack quack.
Mr Euan had a farm. Eee I Eee I oh.
(continue with a range of animals and animal noises. Try adding some non-farm animals too.)
Here's a recording we took at the beginning of the this month with Ms Chloe's class over at Tu Xuong campus. They are experts at singing this song and ask for it nearly every week!

No comments:
Post a Comment