Tuesday, 6 November 2012

Waving Flag

Here's our song for the assembly on Monday in International week.

There won't be much time to practice it in lessons so have a singalong at home and we'll can have a great start to the week.

For the lyrics, click 'read more'... be careful because some of the lyrics on this video are slightly different to ours.






Oh oh oh oh oh, Oh oh oh oh oh, Oh oh oh oh oh

Oh oh oh oh oh, Oh oh oh oh oh, Oh oh oh oh oh

 

Give me freedom, give me fire

Give me reason, take me higher

See the champions take the field now

Unify us, make us feel proud

In the streets our heads are liftin’

As we lose our inhibition

Celebration, it surrounds us

Every nation, all around us

 

Singing’ forever young,

Singin’ songs underneath the sun

Let’s rejoice in the beautiful game,

And together at the end of the day

We all say

 

When I get older

I will be stronger

They’ll call me freedom

Just like a wavin’ flag

And then it goes back, and then it goes back, and then it goes back And then it goes

When I get older

I will be stronger

They’ll call me freedom

Just like a wavin’ flag

And then it goes back, and then it goes back, and then it goes back And then it goes
 
(REPEAT FROM THE START)

7 comments:

  1. This song remind me about the fifa world cup last year. I can't wait to sing it when international week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We did this song millions of times in the fifa world cup and. . . .



    IT'S AN AWESOME SONG!!!


    Regine 5B

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this song it has like a warm feeling to it!

    Mai Van 5B

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeahh is the word cup song wavin flag

    ReplyDelete
  5. sorry my n in me is Rey Saitoh in 3V

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like this song because i love the music.

    ReplyDelete
  7. reminds me of waving flag.

    ReplyDelete