We listened to a piece of music by the Russian composer Mussorgsky and let our imaginations run wild... then we drew pictures to represent what we imagined. Take a look at this slide show that shows some of the work we came up with.
The next step in our music lessons will be for us to create the music that helps to paint imaginary pictures in other peoples' heads.
I dislike this music because it makes me scard.
ReplyDeleteYumino - 3N
Thanks for your comment Yumino - sorry if the music scared you!! It is meant to be a little bit scary though - I think it's great that some music is scary and other music is calm and relaxing.
ReplyDeleteI really enjoyed listening to the music and seeing all the pictures that you have drawn. It's really interesting that all the pictures are slightly different, showing that we all think in slightly different ways. Welldone Year 3.
ReplyDeleteThat was scary!
ReplyDeleteThe music was very scary but fun!
ReplyDeleteRey Saitoh 3V
this is scary but fun!
ReplyDeleteRey Saitoh 3V
Thanks for the comments Danelle and Rey - sorry if the music scared you!! Although I'm glad you found it fun too Rey.
ReplyDeletesssscary!
ReplyDeleteI looked all the pictures but I did not saw mine!!!But I saw my friend one.The music was scary but at the end it r me and my mum founded some quiet.
ReplyDeleteBy:Na Hyun3V
Well done for listening closely to the music and painting a picture in your head of what the music is trying to tell us. I think your pictures are really good too!
ReplyDeleteawesome!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete