Here's another video recommended by Ms Fran. Watch this incredibly talented man play the flute at the same time as beatboxing! Enjoy and please leave some comments.
I think this man has practised a lot to be as good as he is. He must have set himself a goal and then worked hard to achieve it. I'm glad you have enjoyed watching the video.
I think it's thing to do but he is very good!
ReplyDeleteShannen
Wow how does he do that!
ReplyDelete5B Mai Van
I think this man has practised a lot to be as good as he is. He must have set himself a goal and then worked hard to achieve it. I'm glad you have enjoyed watching the video.
ReplyDeleteHOW ON EARTH CAN HE DO THIIISSSSSS!!!!???
ReplyDeleteMaika
Just to watch that I just think straight away how does he do it??? It is just outstanding to see such talents from a man like him.
ReplyDeleteRegine 5B