Sunday, 6 January 2013

YouTube Video of The Week - Xylophone in a Forest

This week's video was recommended by Ms Fran. It's an incredible TV advert from Japan where they have made a giant xylophone which is played in a rather unusual way. Must have been very complicated to make and taken hours and hours of work...
 
I'd be very impressed if anyone can tell me the name of the piece of music which is being played, as a clue I can tell you it is by one of our Musicians of the Month from last year. 
 


8 comments:

  1. The xylophone is playing Bach's Cantata 147

    ~Nhu Lan 5S

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Great job Nhu Lan. I think that deserves 2 house points. Did you know the answer straight away or did you research it? Either way, I'm impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE it. I wonder how many attempts it took until they got it perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is very very impressive we both love it very much. My older brother can play it well on the piano and I really enjoy Bach's Music!

    Raya 6V and Regine 5S

    ReplyDelete
  5. oops! It is supposed to be Regine 5B
    Sorry Regine.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad you all like the video. I also think it's very clever and would have taken a long time to prepare everything. It shows what dedication can lead to.

    Thank-you for commenting Miss Esther, Raya, Regine and Nhu Lan. It's good to share our ideas with others, welldone for getting involved.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's so cool!
    I don't know how they even think of that!

    ;)

    ReplyDelete