Welcome to the wonderful world of Music at AP1.
Amazing job last night Year 3s. You had me singing to myself all the way home.
I loved your performance of the Lion King when I came to see it on Wednesday. Great job everyone. Fab costumes, great acting and super singing :-)
I really liked their singing, dancing and also many different types of costumes. I really enjoyed your production!
The costumes are awesome!
I relly liked the costumes. The prodution was really good.
Amazing job last night Year 3s. You had me singing to myself all the way home.
ReplyDeleteI loved your performance of the Lion King when I came to see it on Wednesday. Great job everyone. Fab costumes, great acting and super singing :-)
ReplyDeleteI really liked their singing, dancing and also many different types of costumes. I really enjoyed your production!
ReplyDeleteThe costumes are awesome!
ReplyDeleteI relly liked the costumes. The prodution was really good.
ReplyDelete