Monday, 13 May 2013

Child Of Peace

Here are the lyrics to "Child of Peace."  We started learning this song in choir last week and we already made a lovely job of the first half.  Remember to be really careful with those gentle "ssss" sounds at the end of the word "peace."  Also remember that there are house-points for anyone who can tell me the languages that are used in this song to sing the words "peace."  Sing along with the sound cloud player below.




7 comments:

  1. I like how you split the year 3 and year 4 to make it more interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad we chose it for the summer concert because it sounds really good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Daniel and Mel for posting so quickly after choir practice. You can both have a house-point for such speedy work. I also agree with you both that we are starting to sound really good as we sing this song and I like the way that the Y3 and Y4 parts overlap. Keep practising

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is my favourite song:P





    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovin it

    though some people say peace too short so it sounds like pea




    ReplyDelete
  6. that song is happy
    it makes me feel sleepy which is good





    Kristy






    Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Let's not be children of pea... :-)

    ReplyDelete