As you all know, at the end of this term Mr Euan and Mr Charlie will be leaving BIS to face new challenges. They have both made a huge contribution to musical life at both the TX campus and the AP1 campus and have shared their passion for music with a huge number of children and adults. I hope you will join me in wishing both Mr Charlie and Mr Euan a happy and fun-filled time in their new adventures.
I hope you enjoy the very short video of some of the fabulous things Mr Euan and Mr Charlie can do...

Ahhh, thanks Ms Fran for making this lovely slideshow! I will miss all of you at BIS very much and wish you all the best of luck for the future. I'm sure you'll all continue to make brilliant music together!
ReplyDeleteWell isn't that just the sweetest? Thank you Ms Fran for putting this little video together. I will miss singing, dancing and playing music with the students of BIS very much and I hope that you will all keep me up to date with your music-making, concerts and performances on this blog. As I leave, I want to ask you all to do two things: keep singing, and keep smiling, these are the two most important things to remember in life (well I think so anyway...).
ReplyDeleteIt's soo bad you are leaving...wish you good luck wherever you are going!
ReplyDelete