Wednesday, 16 October 2013

MP3 Choir - First time singing Winter Solstice

Have a look at the video below of the MP3 Choir singing Winter Solstice by Katherine Lucas. This is the first full fun through we've ever done of the piece so please be kind with your comments. Myself and Ms Lisa were really impressed with how well everyone remembered their own parts. 

In the comments box below please tell us what you thought was good and how we could make it even better.

Thanks for watching and listening.


23 comments:

  1. It was very good because the 2 parts was not confused and it could be better if we all memorized the lyrics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was also very impressed by how well everyone sang, for a first attempt as well! If we're this good now I think we'll amaze people at the Christmas concert.

      Delete
  3. It was also very good because we sang it clearly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was soooooo awesome!!! But when it came to the darkness bit, part 2 got confused. I can tell!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We got a bit mixed up at some point but we recovered quickly!!! Yay!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree Regine. It's OK to get mixed up when we're rehearsing, it's all about how we move on and keep going!

      Delete
  6. We could have stopped wiggling about. Although, I was one of them. ��

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm really glad that went through it. It was such a relief when hearing the whole thing altogether. Everyone knew their own part and tried their best. I agree that we should learn our own lyrics after half-term break.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree that we should try to stop wiggling about. We should probably practice a little more on staying still.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, the audience will want to listen to our beautiful singing and we don't want to distract them with our wiggling about!

      Delete
  9. I think we were just great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I also think it would look better if we memorize the lyrics...other than that I think we were awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like it! Mainly because the tunes and harmony's all mix in!! But they fit perfectly :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. You all sounded great! And I love all your comments - so detailed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think it was awesome !


    from Asmitha

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think it was gracefully sung .

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think it was amazing! I mean, I downloaded it on my iPod, and listen to it every night, thinking how beautiful it is!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like the song Chaiti, let's hope all the mums and dads will also like it when we perform at the Christmas concert.

      Delete
  16. I liked it a lot because of the harmony and the tunes and the sounds of piano and also the harmony of our voices .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you liked the harmony Asmitha, our voices do sound good together don't they?!

      Delete
  17. It had a lot melody and harmony I liked it a lot I feel great listening to it .

    ReplyDelete
  18. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete