It was a very good idea Ms Fran to do the dynamics of the song. We sounded lovely because everyone was in harmony and it was peaceful, but with the movement that was going on, it's not what I would see in a real concert.
It was really good because firstly the dynamics which was soft and then loud the back to soft. But I think we should work on the high notes because at that part the transition was not that smooth. But overall it was a success!
I like the dynamics, the change between soft, loud, and to finish it off, we went back to soft... I also like how the soft is smooth but the loud has some great dynamics, which makes our singing better since there are two things that are different but the pitches fit together :)
It was nice because there were different pitches which we all followed properly so the song was sung smoothly and was clear and had a lot of melody in it. We where standing nicely in a order so it looked more organized.
I think this is ok. I like the singing and how everyone looked at the board. The speed of the singing was very impressive but I think if we had a bit more time, we could do better. GO AP3 CHOIR!!!
It has a lot of melody I loved the pitches where it went high and low I liked the way everyone sang their own part .
ReplyDeleteIt was a very good idea Ms Fran to do the dynamics of the song. We sounded lovely because everyone was in harmony and it was peaceful, but with the movement that was going on, it's not what I would see in a real concert.
ReplyDeleteIt was really good because firstly the dynamics which was soft and then loud the back to soft. But I think we should work on the high notes because at that part the transition was not that smooth.
ReplyDeleteBut overall it was a success!
I like the dynamics, the change between soft, loud, and to finish it off, we went back to soft... I also like how the soft is smooth but the loud has some great dynamics, which makes our singing better since there are two things that are different but the pitches fit together :)
ReplyDeleteIt was nice because there were different pitches which we all followed properly so the song was sung smoothly and was clear and had a lot of melody in it. We where standing nicely in a order so it looked more organized.
ReplyDeleteI think this is ok. I like the singing and how everyone looked at the board. The speed of the singing was very impressive but I think if we had a bit more time, we could do better.
ReplyDeleteGO AP3 CHOIR!!!
I like the song louder
ReplyDeletewe are singing really good and we look okay maybe stand straiter next time.
ReplyDelete