Welcome to the wonderful world of Music at AP1.
I love this song. I think it is a good song to help you sleep.
I hope you don't fall asleep whilst we're singing it!
its probably a good song to sing during Christmas.
Why do you think it's a good song to sing during Christmas Gabby?
the song is peaceful and it is good to be sung in christmas
I agree Khushi, it's a very peaceful song. I hope we can make our mums and dads feel relaxed and happy when they hear us sing.
It sounds nice and calming.Are we going to sing it in The orignial language which I think is German or are we going to sing it in English?Megan
We're going to do both Megan!
Its a calm nice and peaceful song
I agree Asmitha! Let's hope we can make our audience feel calm when they hear us singing.
no fair!!! I wanted to comment!
You did comment!
It sounds so holy!jess
I love this song. I think it is a good song to help you sleep.
ReplyDeleteI hope you don't fall asleep whilst we're singing it!
Deleteits probably a good song to sing during Christmas.
ReplyDeleteWhy do you think it's a good song to sing during Christmas Gabby?
Deletethe song is peaceful and it is good to be sung in christmas
ReplyDeleteI agree Khushi, it's a very peaceful song. I hope we can make our mums and dads feel relaxed and happy when they hear us sing.
DeleteIt sounds nice and calming.
ReplyDeleteAre we going to sing it in The orignial language which I think is German or are we going to sing it in English?
Megan
We're going to do both Megan!
DeleteIts a calm nice and peaceful song
ReplyDeleteI agree Asmitha! Let's hope we can make our audience feel calm when they hear us singing.
Deleteno fair!!! I wanted to comment!
ReplyDeleteYou did comment!
DeleteIt sounds so holy!
ReplyDeletejess