Wednesday, 22 January 2014

MP2 & MP3 Joint Choirs - Touch the Sky

For the Spring Concert, MP2 and MP3 Choirs will join together to sing 'Touch the Sky' from the movie Brave. Click on 'read more' to sing-a-long to the YouTube video. Happy Singing! 

4 comments:

  1. It had a lot of melody and harmony when we sang it and it sounded really good !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this song because it gives you a really good feeling and you kinda feel refreshed after singing it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The harmony and melody sounded really nice when we sang it and I also felt really nice listening to it !

    ReplyDelete
  4. This song has a very impressive melody and rhythm. I love how the choirs split into groups, sing completely different parts and hear how it drifts together pleasantly. I am positive that we'll be magnificent singing this song in the concert!

    Regine 6N

    ReplyDelete