Friday, 14 February 2014

Spring Concert Grand Finale - Heroes


Our big Spring concert - Heroes - is almost here. On March 12th all of the musicians from TX, AP1 and AP2 will join together to celebrate music making in our school. Our big grand finale will be sung and performed by everyone who has taken part in the concert and this year it is Heroes, by David Bowie. Click on 'read more' to see the YouTube video of David Bowie performing this song and links to the audio tracks for you to practice at home.


4 comments:

  1. I think the song heroes is about dolphins like they used it like I wish you could swim like a dolphin and in the second page they shot above our heads .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the song sounds really cool but at the same time, if you listen to the song carefully the lyrics confuse me. I think we'll sound magnificent at the concert and hopefully there'll be tears. (hopefully!)

    Regine 6N

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the song sounded amazing when we sang it and I think when we sing it on stage It will sound amazing .

    ReplyDelete
  4. The concert was awesome!!!!! I can't believe we did it! I expectationally liked the the finally with all the campus's!

    Gigi

    ReplyDelete