Wednesday, 11 June 2014

AP1 Summer Concert - Stage and Screen Extravaganza


This picture was taken at our dress rehearsal for the AP1 Summer Concert. Every performance was fabulous. I look forward to seeing everyone again for the final performance tomorrow, on Thursday 12 June, at 6pm in the AP2 Auditorium. No tickets are needed, just turn up!

Musicians - please wear your school shoes, school shorts/ skorts and your Music T-shirt. Arrive by 5.30pm at the AP2 Auditorium with your music, instruments and your smiles.

3 comments:

  1. Well done everyone for such a wonderful concert yesterday! You all performed so well and I am sure you made Ms Fran, Ms Beth and Ms Grace proud. I was definitely proud of MP3 choir - you guys sounded fantastic and I definitely got goose bumps! I think I saw Ms Victoria shed a tear too! Pats on the back to everyone :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked performing and watching all my friends in the summer concert! I hope next year will be just a good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the concert was amazing!!!!!! I don't think there was a single mistake, I think we all had fun and I think the concert took a looooong time to prepare, but it was all worth it!

    ReplyDelete