Tuesday, 30 September 2014

Orchestral Opinions

Here is a recording of our 2nd orchestra rehearsal this term.  We are working towards a performance at the Carol Concert in December and we've made a great start at learning our Christmas music. 



Can you suggest any ways we can improve our performance so we can play our best in the concert? There will be a house point for each suggestion.

7 comments:

  1. I think this is AMAZING! It's barely been a month and we're already like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suggest that strings must practice more to get the bowing correct.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right, John. We need to make sure the strings are looking as good as they are sounding. Can you please help Mr Minh and Mr Hoi to make sure all of the strings have the correct bowing in their music. You are making an excellent 1st violin leader. Well done and have a housepoint!

      Delete
  3. Actually that Korean name is above is my mom's name.
    -John Lee

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are sounding even better now, Mimi. If we keep making this much progress, our Christmas Concert will be fantastic! Have a housepoint!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think its good but I heard some wrong notes.

    Una 5N

    ReplyDelete
  6. Only a few wrong notes and hopefully we'll have got rid of them by the concert. Have a house point Una!

    ReplyDelete