Friday, 23 January 2015

International Week Performances

Thanks for Mr Adam for getting a picture of all of us in MP2 and MP3 Choir.
Well done to all of our children who performed in the International Week Parades. We're especially impressed with how quickly our MP2 and MP3 children learned their song Amani Utupe and how beautifully they sang (and clapped!). 

Well done to everyone involved.

Here are some pictures of our MP2 and MP3 Choirs performing.

Don't forget to comment. What did you like about the parades?

10 comments:

  1. International Week was so FUN! I loved the parade because everyone were in their beautiful costumes/national clothes and it was SO COLOURFUL! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment Ly. I'm glad you enjoyed International Week - me too! Please have 1 house point for your super comment.

      Delete
  2. I like International week because it was so colourful and every one was well dressed and the choir sounded really good

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment Asmitha. I too love International Week and I'm so happy that everyone had a great time. The choirs were great :-) Please have 1 house point for your fabulous comment.

      Delete
  3. I wish I was there it would be so much fun, as it always was!
    From Emma ( I left last year)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello lovely Emma. It's lovely to hear from you. The International Week was a great success this year and I hope you've enjoyed looking at our pictures. Please have one BIS house point for your comment!

      Delete
  4. I think it was very good in international week because we didn't make any mistakes and it was really colourful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment Jun Han. We learnt our 2 songs very quickly and I too was impressed by how well we all sang. Please have 1 house point for your comment.

      Delete
  5. I think it was very good in international week because we didn't make any mistakes and it was really colourful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it was very good in international week because we didn't make any mistakes and it was really colourful!

    ReplyDelete