Friday, 6 March 2015

Harmony Choir - Ordinary Miracle

Check out Harmony Choir singing Ordinary Miracle. We will be singing this for the Spring Concert in a few weeks time.

Don't forget to comment! What do you like? What could we work on to get better?

Enjoy!

6 comments:

  1. Wow! I can't believe how good this is sounding already. Your harmonies sound excellent and I can see some really confident singing. I think all we need to work on now is getting the starts and ends of the phrases really well together. You have made me a very happy Music teacher!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a very happy Music teacher too! I'm so impressed with how well our voices are sounding together and with some more work on those pesky rhythms and that ending we're going to be super amazing! Well done Harmony Choir.

      Delete
  2. Fabulous! Absolutely loved it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great filming Ms Grace! Thank-you.

      Delete
  3. Beautiful! Looking forward to watching the performance on April 1st! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mr Robbie. We're all really looking forward to hearing the TX performers too :-)

      Delete