Sunday, 5 April 2015

Friends Around The World - Let The Music Take You Away



As you all know, the AP1 Music teachers are incredibly proud of all the students who performed in this concert.  If you would like to here what some of the performers thought, click below on read more.

What did you think of the concert?  Leave us a comment to let us know.

I had goosebumps every time I heard a piece of music.  The concert was great and it couldn't have been better!
Nini 5S

The Spring Concert was AMAZING!  I love how it was put together and the songs were brilliant.  I couldn't stop singing them when it was over.
Carmen 5S

I was in the audience and I was proud of them.  I was proud that I'm in BIS!
Hyun Soo 5S

When it started it was like magic and I just wanted to fall asleep to the beautiful sound.
Olivia 5S

2 comments:

  1. I liked all the harmony and how we all worked together when we needed to move to a different spot.

    ReplyDelete