Wednesday, 23 September 2015

MP3 Choir 23.9.15

 


What a great first rehearsal! Thank-you to everyone who attended. If you weren't able to make the first session, please try and see Ms Fran before the end of the week to collect your music.

Here's your question...

What do you enjoy about singing in a choir? And why?

Happy commenting!

6 comments:

  1. I enjoy singing because it makes to happy and cheerful. Also i like singing because i have got the amazing Mrs.Fran who is wonderful at singer .

    Shibani Shetty 6.B

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment Shibani. I'm so pleased you enjoy singing - me too! Please have 1 house point for your fab blogging.

      Delete
  2. because I love music and I love to dance at home

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Joel, thanks for your comment. I'm glad you enjoy singing and dancing. We're going to have some great actions in our joint MP2/ MP3 Christmas song. Please have 1 house point for your great comment.

      Delete
  3. I like singing in a choir because it makes me feel not lonely and i just really like singing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Man Nghi for your comment. I too really like singing! Please have 1 house point for your good blogging.

      Delete