Sunday, 30 September 2012

More Animal Magic in Year 3

Last week in Year 3 all the children worked in small groups to compose music to describe an animal of their choice. We had quite a range; from sharks to shrimps, from lions to leopards, but all the children did a great job of using what they've learnt about the elements of music to describe their animals.

I've uploaded some of the clips here for you to take a listen. Leave a comment on this post to let me know how you thought they got on.

23 comments:

  1. I like all the music that you posted on the Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it when Haliey Shibani Jane and Xuan An doing dolphin that was the same animai I did when it was music.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comments Danelle. I agree, all the groups did a great job!

      Delete
  3. This week, me, Ryo, Kevin and Cody work together to make a small project. We made snake sound which is like "hissssssssssss." We have lots of fun and effort into this project.

    Hung 3N

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Hung. I'm glad you had fun making your snake music - your scratchy, scrape-y sounds were very snake-like!

      Delete
  4. Thank you Mr Charlie for your comment. I hope I can do this again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all of it!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like Soek keo,Jay and David was doing the elaphant

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like evrithing Hung 3N

    ReplyDelete
  8. Evryone was doing a good work.Hung3N



    ReplyDelete
  9. People are trying hard

    ReplyDelete


  10. Hung3N


    I like everyones work

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hung3N
    I even like all

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hung3N
    I like it

    ReplyDelete
  13. I very like it. Hung3N

    ReplyDelete
  14. I very like it. Hung3N

    ReplyDelete
  15. I very like it. Hung3N

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for all the many comments Hung! I'm glad you enjoyed this work.

      Just 1 comment saying it is enough though! You don't need to leave 5 comments saying the same thing!

      Delete
  16. I like it somuch and I wish that it's my group who had been posted on the Music blog!

    Kirsten Tan 3V

    ReplyDelete
  17. I thought that me Alexis, Thao tran, Na Hyun and Don Joo's work will be posted on the music blog but it was amy's group.

    Kirsten Tan 3V

    ReplyDelete
  18. And I thought that my group with Alexis, Thao Tran, Na Hyun and Dong Joo's work will be posted on the music blog

    Kirsten Tan 3V

    ReplyDelete
  19. I thought my group will be posted on the music blog

    Kirsten Tan 3V

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kirsten - thanks for all your comments (you can just write it once though!!) Sadly I can't upload all the recordings as there are too many and it takes up too much storage space. Maybe your next recording will be put up!

      Delete