After a nervous start to playing in assemblies last week, Mr Ukulele was much happier today. Thankyou all for helping him out with your great singing, which was even more impressive than usual.I think we'll be back to the piano again next week, but lets keep the singing as loud as that.
Also well done to Leila in Year 6 for being the first child to play us in to assembly this year - great job!
Have a super weekend.
nice to see your ukulele happy again mr Charlie
ReplyDeleteim in 5i
ReplyDeleteYay! good work Mr ukulele
ReplyDeletepoor Mr Ukulele :
ReplyDeleteemiko 5I
DeleteI'm glad he's happy again, Mr. Charlie!
ReplyDeletei happy to see the uklele work from:Thaotran
ReplyDeleteI really like Mr.Ukuleles music and I couldn't hear it we were so loud.
ReplyDeleteThanks for all the comments about Mr Ukulele.
ReplyDeleteTo 'Anonymous' - please remember to put your name on your post, or log on to your gmail account and it comes up automatically. Interesting to know that you couldn't hear the ukulele because the singing was so loud - maybe I'll turn him up next time!