I was really looking forward to playing my new favourite instrument for our assembly song yesterday. Such a shame that something went wrong with the cable which is what caused that crackly sound. However, I was really impressed with how well you all did to keep on singing anyway. Great job!I think we'll give Mr Ukulele one more chance next week.
Have a great weekend and keep on commenting on the blog!
Poor Mr ukulele indeed. Hope he's feeling better this week.
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to his return in my assembly next week
ReplyDeletepoor mr ukulele i hope your going to work next week.please work
ReplyDeleteI am also looking foward to hearing the ukelel sorry if I spelled anything wrong
ReplyDeleteHurrah! Thanks for the comments David and Halima and thanks for showing your support for brave Mr Ukulele. Fingers crossed things will go well for him tomorrow!
ReplyDeleteHi Mr.Charlie I really wanted to see you play the ukulele i really like the sound of the ukulele. When are you going to play the ukulele again in assembly?
ReplyDeleteI love Mr Ukulele! I hope to hear him next week too!
ReplyDeletei hope mr uculale feel better next week .
ReplyDeletei hope the ucalale feel good at monday .from: thaotran
ReplyDelete