Monday, 24 September 2012

You Tube Video of the Week - "The Cello Song"

Each week we're going to post a new 'video of the week'. It could be anything to do with music really, sometimes there will be a good reason for it - sometimes just because we like it!


I thought we'd start with this amazing cello video that Mr Euan showed me last year. I still love watching it. Our fabulous cello teacher currently has a few spaces for some new pupils, so if this video inspires you to want to learn, then let me know as soon as possible!

Please post some comments to let me know what you think of the video.

5 comments:

  1. I can't count the number of times I've watched this video clip and every time it puts a big smile on my face. I think it is amazing that one person can produce so many different sounds on one instrument. I wish I played the cello!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so amazing!!! They were in time and they are so fast at playing! I can't believe there are many different sounds that cello can make eventhough I can play cello! I really like this song!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed it Emily. Did you recognise the piece of music that they refer to as the "Cello Song?"

      Delete
  3. I love the song it's so creative with different ways of using the cello to make music.





    Regine 5B

    ReplyDelete
  4. how great is that

    ReplyDelete