Welcome to the wonderful world of Music at AP1.
I LOVE TOY STORY'S SONG! I think it is cool.
i don't think it's cool but it is a nice friendly song.
Yeah I agree Hailey, it's a great song - lets hope everyone practises it, so we can do it really well in assembly.
I love this song did you choose it MR Charlie ?Keerthy Anoushka Parameswaran Nair 3V
Glad you love this song Keerthy, yes I did choose it - it's one of my favourites.
i like the Toy story song the best.
Mr Charlie, If you remember me I think I ask you if we could do the last bit for the song I think only me and phillpe did it.
Hi Kenny, yes I was listening out for you and your class singing the piano bit at the end - but I couldn't hear it! We'll do that song again in a few weeks - see if you can get it louder then!
Did you enjoy this friend song.
I love this song Mr Charlie!!!Because it is really cool and it is really enjoing!!!By:Na Hyun
It makes me dance around my room!!!By:Na Hyun3V
Cool!!!
I thing it is cool listening to you'v got a friend in me it cools me down.
I think I want to listen to you'v got a friend in me I think I will listen to this song everyday.
Hung3NThis song was very nice.
I love this song so much because it reminds me about my friendsFrom: Alexis
I really like this song because it reminds me of friends being so kind to me!From: Kirsten 3V
Awsome'very cool MR Charlie
I really like this song because it of a nice friend!!!!!!By:ThaoTran
I like this song very much becaus the song isgood and it's talking about a friend in the song.by:thy anh
I LOVE TOY STORY'S SONG! I think it is cool.
ReplyDeletei don't think it's cool but it is a nice friendly song.
DeleteYeah I agree Hailey, it's a great song - lets hope everyone practises it, so we can do it really well in assembly.
ReplyDeleteI love this song did you choose it MR Charlie ?
ReplyDeleteKeerthy Anoushka Parameswaran Nair 3V
Glad you love this song Keerthy, yes I did choose it - it's one of my favourites.
Deletei like the Toy story song the best.
ReplyDeleteMr Charlie, If you remember me I think I ask you if we could do the last bit for the song I think only me and phillpe did it.
ReplyDeleteHi Kenny, yes I was listening out for you and your class singing the piano bit at the end - but I couldn't hear it! We'll do that song again in a few weeks - see if you can get it louder then!
DeleteDid you enjoy this friend song.
DeleteI love this song Mr Charlie!!!Because it is really cool and it is really enjoing!!!By:Na Hyun
ReplyDeleteIt makes me dance around my room!!!By:Na Hyun3V
ReplyDeleteCool!!!
ReplyDeleteI thing it is cool listening to you'v got a friend in me it cools me down.
ReplyDeleteI think I want to listen to you'v got a friend in me I think I will listen to this song everyday.
ReplyDeleteHung3N
ReplyDeleteThis song was very nice.
I love this song so much because it reminds me about my friends
ReplyDeleteFrom: Alexis
I really like this song because it reminds me of friends being so kind to me!
ReplyDeleteFrom: Kirsten 3V
Awsome'very cool MR Charlie
ReplyDeleteI really like this song because it of a nice friend!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteBy:ThaoTran
I like this song very much becaus the song is
ReplyDeletegood and it's talking about a friend in the song.
by:thy anh