Friday, 16 November 2012
International Week Performances
What a fantastic job you all did in both our International Parades this morning! Mr Charlie, Ms Fran and I have had lots of people say that they were very very impressed with the performances from both choirs and orchestra. Not only did you sound great, you also looked amazing in all your beautiful costumes from you home countries. Have a look at his slideshow of some photos that we took today at our performance and look below to find a couple of videos that were taken too.
Good job everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I loved the performances. Welldone Mr Euan for putting these pictures on our blog so that all the parents and friends can see how much fun we had making music together. Welldone to Ms Claire, Mrs Jessica, Mr Peter, Mr Charlie and Mr Euan for all your hard work and an extra special well done to all the children who took part in the Flag Parade today. Good job everyone!
ReplyDeleteI also liked all the performances, especially the Earth Drum Dance. It was a bit tiring since we had to perform 2 times but anyway I enjoyed the whole thing. The Filipino Dance, Indian Dance and the Indonesian Dance was also fantstic. In the performance, it was a bit of a squash because our national dresses but nevermind about that. I wish that International Week happens every month so that we can enjoy it!
ReplyDeleteEvery month? Not sure about that Mai Anh, but I'm very glad that you enjoyed performing.
DeleteI really enjoyed performing! Thank You Mr. Charlie, Mr. Euan, Ms. Fran, Ms. Claire, Mrs. Jessica and Mr. Peter for helping!
ReplyDelete