Sunday, 20 January 2013

YouTube Video of the Week - Piano Stairs

This week's video combines two of my favourite things - pianos and fun. See what happens when some people change some stairs at a train station into a giant piano!

As ever, all comments appreciated, especially if you can recommend some possible future videos of the week.
    

8 comments:

  1. I love this! I think we'd all take the stairs if you could play on them as well. Good find Mr Charlie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This music video is sooooo awesome because they transformed the stairs into a piano if you can see it really clearly!!!

    And kids and dogs can play with it by stepping on the stairs!!!



    Regine 5B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mr Charlie, we think that it is a brilliant way to combine music and fun. We would really like it if these stairs could also be made in Vietnam!!!!!!!! These are some videos we would like you to have for the next video of the week........

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKN3PJ0KJ2o

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mS8eipuXYWg


    Raya 6V and Regine 5B

    ReplyDelete
  4. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXMuWi0dUBc

    oh! Add this one too!!!!

    Raya 6V and Regine 5B

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the comments Raya and Regine - some great video suggestions there too. Keep your eyes open for future videos of the week - I think I'll definitely use some of your ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This video was awesome! I would always want to use the stairs if it was turn into a piano. But since our stairs at school are just normal stairs then i don't really like walking down the stairs.

    Ly 4H

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks fun!! I wish I could have a go on the piano stairs!!^^

    ReplyDelete
  8. that's so epic!

    ReplyDelete