Congratulations to all the children who performed in the Spring Concert. I thought you were amazing, you should all be very proud of yourselves! I hope you enjoyed it is much as I did.
Take a look at these photos below. If you want to download some, you can do it from this link
Well done everyone. You look great in these pictures and you sounded great in the concert too. We are all very proud of you and we hope that you are proud of yourselves as well.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations everyone. The pictures look brilliant. I'm sorry I couldn't be there to see and hear it in person. I'm really impressed with how professional the violins look - keep up the posture and the matching bowing!
ReplyDeleteMiss Claire
I had fun performing in "Life in Technicolour".
ReplyDeleteI really enjoyed being in the concert. I am looking forward for term 3's concert.
ReplyDeleteAwesome job everyone - welldone.
ReplyDelete