Welcome to the wonderful world of Music at AP1.
I really enjoy watching Youtube Video of the week. I am amazed that they can make a car sound. It's so cool!
That was so cool! I have never seen such a thing. I thought that they were just putting sounds of cars but it was the choir.That is awesome
ooooh. I like this a lot. Might need to try this with the MP2 choir next term for our warm ups. What do you think MP2 choir?
I loved it! Good choice Danillo, thank-you for such a good suggestion :-)
It was amazing! (cool sounds)
It was soooooo cool. I don't even know how they did it. Whenever I try it always goes wrong.We have two more videos for Youtube Video of the week:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcM14Al83Lshttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9NF2edxy-M
Sorry the one on top is from Raya 6V & Regine 5B.
I really enjoy watching Youtube Video of the week. I am amazed that they can make a car sound. It's so cool!
ReplyDeleteThat was so cool! I have never seen such a thing. I thought that they were just putting sounds of cars but it was the choir.
ReplyDeleteThat is awesome
ooooh. I like this a lot. Might need to try this with the MP2 choir next term for our warm ups. What do you think MP2 choir?
ReplyDeleteI loved it! Good choice Danillo, thank-you for such a good suggestion :-)
ReplyDeleteIt was amazing! (cool sounds)
ReplyDeleteIt was soooooo cool. I don't even know how they did it. Whenever I try it always goes wrong.
ReplyDeleteWe have two more videos for Youtube Video of the week:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcM14Al83Ls
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9NF2edxy-M
Sorry the one on top is from Raya 6V & Regine 5B.
Delete