Monday, 25 March 2013

You Tube Video of the Week - Walk off the Earth

This week's video is another recommended by Raya and Regine, thanks girls. Walk off the Earth are a really interesting band who do unusual and very creative versions of songs. Let me know what you think.
 

6 comments:

  1. I know someone who does something similar to this he is called Mike Tompkins.

    Check him out on YouTube.

    This is one of his songs.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXPWh2Jk1nc&list=PL9D4A5DB3211B4D27

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Andrew, thanks for the comment. I really like Mike Tompkins - we actually used one of his videos already, you can see it here:

      http://ap1music.blogspot.com/2012/11/you-tube-video-of-week-mike-tompkins.html

      Delete
  2. I really like this video.
    I have a a video. You might like to put it on for YouTube Video of the week next week...

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JqhMwDIyj8

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And what about this?https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRgXUFnfKIY

      Delete
  3. I love acapella singing! I didn't know this song but am definitely downloading it for my Easter holidays. Thanks for the suggestion Raya and Regine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i really like it
    by the way my name s Proud 3I

    ReplyDelete