Ms Fran's Weekly Roundup
![]() |
| Lollipop Drum |
Another busy week has flown by. I got to enjoy the many talents of the School Orchestra on Monday after school as clubs for Term 1 began. MP3 choir picked up the really tricky words for Al Shlo Sha and the Tigers song. Everyone worked really hard at reading the music to know when to sing what! MP1 choir allowed me to see the lovely Mr Euan, Ms Jayne and Ms Tanya and the fabulous singers of Year 1 & 2. I do hope Rosie the little kitten is going to be back again this week.
The highlight of my week was seeing the amazing talent of our Year 6 performers at the Live Lunch. There was even a guest appearance from a lollipop drum! It was great to see so many students supporting their peers and I thoroughly enjoyed my lunchtimes listening to fantastic music.Welldone to Year 4 for continuing to learn those tricky songs for The Piper. The soloists are all growing in confidence and the class singing is really powerful in parts now. Particularly when we get to sing about the 'RATS! Stinking RATS! Ugly RATS...!'
![]() |
| Rats from The Piper |
This week I'm looking forward to meeting some Year 5 children when we begin our Drumming Club and to the Dragon Dance on Friday and the special Moon Festival assembly. What are you looking forward to?
Have a great week!


I really like singing and it is wonderful to know that other people are really confident and brave. I thank Ms. Fran for saying that we are really good in the choir.
ReplyDeleteI was very pleased with the singing and how quickly everyone picked up the new parts. I'm looking forward to choir again this week :-)
DeleteSorry Ms.Fran I missed the last two lessons for MP3 choir because I had the moon festival rehearsal but I will join the MP3 choir From this week.I hope the words are not too hard I don't know how to speak Mandarin.
ReplyDelete-Atasi
The Moon Festival performance was fabulous, you all obviously worked very hard and the work paid off. This was my first ever Moon Festival and I really enjoyed myself. I'm sure you will pick the songs up fine Atasi and don't worry about singing in different languages, we have our experts on hand to help us. See you at choir on Wednesday.
Delete